The Granite Importer is involved, engaged and ready to help with each step of the process. Choosing new countertops or doing something new to your home can be overwhelming and intimidating. When working with The Granite Importer, you can have some of the burden lifted off of your shoulders. We will take you through each step of the process – that way, there is no guesswork involved.
The Granite Importer is involved, engaged and ready to help with each step of the process.
- The first step is making the decision to add a valuable investment to your home. Congratulations! You are on your way to having your dream space.
- It might be helpful to take some measurements of the area you’d like us to work on, and bring them in to our showroom & warehouse to help us put together a preliminary quote.
- Next, come visit our showroom and take a look at our selection. Once you arrive, you’ll be greeted by one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members who would be delighted to show you what we have and give you prices on our products. Feel free to bring samples to help us match the right stone colour for your décor!
- If anything catches your eye, we will be more than happy to write up a preliminary quote of the stone you like. Note that at this stage, the quote is preliminary and therefore subject to change.
- When you receive your preliminary quote and decide to move forward, you can schedule the in-home measurement with one of our experts – that way, you can be confident that your stone is measured precisely to your specifications. We custom cut everything, making your project completely unique! Our quotes are valid for 30 days giving you the necessary time to think and plan your project.
- During the in-home measuring, we require a 50% deposit on your order. That way, you’ll know for certain that the stone you selected is yours, and will be on hold for you until the day of installation. You can also schedule a date for your installation during this time.
- Installation day! The other 50% of your order is required after the installation is complete and you are fully satisfied with our services. We take cash, check, credit and debit cards.
- Plumbing disconnects and hook-ups
- Electrical disconnects and hook-ups
- Old counter removal (we can remove and dispose existing counters prior to installation for fee if required)
Once installation is complete, the last step is enjoying your unique and beautiful dream space!